Re: RC: the perfect endurance horse

Snady,

All this talk about breeding the next great endurance horse sort of
reminds me of the argument that has been going on for years about
inheritance vs. environment. I would suspect if the truth be know 99% of
the horses out there never even come close to reaching their genetic
potential just because most of the riders are not professional riders
and don't have the time or money to train them to their limits.

Also if looking at the papers and finding the next great horse was all
that easy, then there would be very little surprise on Kentucky Derby
Day. Yep the world would be pretty boring. So in reality the mane might
be as good a predictor as any.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com