Boasting

Hi, Campers,

 I'm sorry, but when it comes to my horse, (who's never accomplished anything other than being king of my heart since I've owned him,) I have to boast........my horse is in the May 2000 issue of "Western Horseman". So if you want to flame me for boasting, flame away!! I am proud of this little horse, and all that he's done for me.
Jordan is on page 145 (or maybe 147, I don't have it next to me). That spirited canter is the result of my husband yelling "Jordan! Come and get it!!"

Ahhh, that's my Little Man..........

Michelle
Jordan (wow, mom, and it's all because I'm ''old'')