New Products-hay/oil/feed

I hope the ad police don't dump on me---just delete..
this is  a notice for mostly the riders in the SE..

I have been  made a dealer  for PENNFIELD feed products. They make that
great feed developed by Dr Waldron  and Dr Crandel/Pagan from KER.  I
hope to be stocking the ENDUROEVENT ENER-G and a few others. I will
bring some to rides.. not a big market but the grain mix is great. My
only problem as of now is how to get it shipped here and not run up the
price. This feed is like the FARR LEGACY - only better..
Other problem is shelf life.. if I can get shipping setup -I can take
orders..ask me about it at the rides.
I need a cheap trucker from PA to make run to TN.

Next Item
LUCERNE FARM DENGIE bagged hay chop. I have this in stock will bring to
all the rides. GREAT stuff.. Heat cured no mold- very slight molasses to
control dust. All my horses really like this We went though 3- 40 # bags
at the Million Pines ride. Works real well for VC hay. I don't feed too
much at home- so it is 'something new' at the rides. The hay comes from
MAINE- no beetles bugs junk - just good high quality hay, there is no
waste.
Three types
HI-FI oat,alfa,tim mix	40#   $10
ALFA-LITE 1/2 alfa	48#	$12
ALFA			40#	$13

I have been using this hay product since last Nov.. I really like it . I
mix it with the ration for the older horses and those that eat too fast.
A bit costly but then if it does the job and they eat LOTS of hay at a
ride,its worth it. I get this trucked in , 2 ton at a time. I will have
x-number of bales at all the rides.

NEXT ITEM
UCKELE COCOSOYA OIL	5gal $35
Great method other then rice bran to get fat into the horse. Does not go
bad in the SE heat. It tastes great. Better then corn oil- we have been
using this for about 5 years.

I hope to get pictures up on the web site soon.

Not to offend but sometimes talking about products that I found to
really work is the best way to get riders to try something new. Even if
you get it else where.. Sort of a new product listing

Not much markup here.. as with all our products -if I don't sell it I
use it..

Have a few other items..will get out on the web page.. or just send
another ad mail

Roger Rittenhouse
Equine Perf Tech
www.vmaxept.com