Re: RC: RE: KILLER HORSES

In a message dated 4/24/00 11:44:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kathy_mayeda@atce.com writes:

<< I won't argue with that.  I just don't like gambling in general, especially
 when there is not a real "market" to begin with for the outcome.  Better to
 buy a horse already made rather than breeding at this time, then you know
 what you have, more or less. >>

And I can't argue with that, either, from the rider's point of view.
However, if the rider wants to have horses like that out there from which to
choose, SOMEBODY has to breed them...  And thank goodness for those riders
trying to find good horses that there are those breeders out there who find
joy in producing them.  As I said in one of my earlier posts--it is a
symbiotic relationship...

Heidi