Re: Breeding and philosophy (and brag at the end!)

----- Original Message -----
From: <CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com>
> other way around.  Endurance horses need the traits that I (and others
with  > similar goals) as a breeder am trying hard to put at the forefront
of my  > program.  To the extent that I am successful in carrying on those
traits, my  > horses should (and have in the past) by and large make good
endurance  > prospects.  And as a breeder, I consider endurance to be one of
the better  > yardsticks for measuring how well I am preserving those
traits.

(can I just stand quietly behind Heidi and let her post good explanations of
stuff, then send out a 'me to', it would be much easier on my fingers?<G>)

Becky Huffman
Huffman's Arabians ~ The Original Series ~
http://www.htcomp.net/Huffman/