Re: Re: KILLER HORSES

----- Original Message -----
From: Lif Strand <fasterhorses@gilanet.com>
> At 12:07 PM 4/23/00 -0700, Claudia wrote:
> >     I have been watching this thread with interest---does anybody have
> > any guess-statistics as to how many auction horses do NOT make the grade
> > for every Cash that did?   Then, how about the same ratio for horses who
> > were bred for endurance making the grade, and those bred for it failing?
>
> Yeah, inquiring minds want to know.

for my part, I have never tried to ride endurance on a cull or an
ex-racehorse.  I have had experience with paints, pintos, appaloosas, qtr
horses and three types of Arabs.  I kept what was head-n-shoulders above,
better, smarter, stronger than all the others lumped together.

I have some friends that ride exracehorses.  (off the top of my head) One
successful, three unsuccessful.  Not good enough odds for me.

Becky Huffman
Huffman's Arabians ~ The Original Series ~
http://www.htcomp.net/Huffman/