Re: Breed bashing

> Thanks for saying that - I think QH's and Apps just tend to be more
> stoic and tolerant of dumb people, not dumb themsleves.

It's been my finding that horses---no matter their breed---are a lot like
their people---if their people are calm and laid back, the horse is---if
their people are high-strung, impatient, and/or excitable (and this can be a
VERY GOOD kind of excitement--like great enthusiasm) -- the horse will be,
too.   Not in ALL cases---but OFTEN.    And, the horse knows when you are
extra excited--like at the start of a race.
Claudia