Re: itchy horse

In a message dated 4/22/00 8:25:05 PM PST, ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net
writes:

> Any helpful hints or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Tori, I have used Benadryl gel on my geldings' tail. He rubs it constantly.
The vet thinks it his melanomas (he's 23 and grey). (the melanomas all are on
the underside of his tail, so why he screws up the top of his
tail.............I dunno.)
 The Benadryl obviously isn't going to cure the melanoma, but it does seem to
stop the itching.
Otherwise, I can't help you..I haven't a clue what's going on with your poor
Taffy.

Michelle
Jordan (but mom, it itches.)