Re: RC: bloodlines/endurance/ FREE Labrador dog!

In a message dated 4/22/00 11:21:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owensall@sierranet.net writes:

<< Nowadays, the show horses have had many generations of breeding for their
particular traits, some of which endurance riders recognize as faults for our
type of riding(There was a horse show on television recently that showed the
halter and liberty classes at Scottsdale.  I was amazed at how different
these horses were from what I'm used to...pretty, well...not a one would
survive a day on my mountain pasture ...).  >>
YIKES! And far too many of them have faults that make them unsuitable for
moving very much at all - forget the mountain!
:)
san