KILLER HORSES

Baru was $600 had great big trot and awesome canter, good batteries Lousy
power steering.. but was VERY competative.
Ansata was $2500 great trot awesome canter,great batteries,great power
steering, and Lousy brakes hates puddles.
Haley was $650 can trot good batteries. but will have me a super nice baby
when I can find the cash for a nice stallion. We bought her for my husband
because of her gears pokey and slow.
So mine range from cheap to a bit high.
Come to Nashville..Arabs are cheap and so are the Hockey Tickets (NOT!)
Carla (Yawn.....It is early in the AM for me!)
Ansata (I think I saw the door move!)
Haley (lets start walking over there maybe they will see us)
Rob (honey the buzzards are hovering near the feed buckets again.)