Re: RE: RE: Re: Toe Length/Low Heel

Here's a picture of exactly what Bonnie is talking about...  You can clearly
see the stress fracture at the heels.  We are having excellent results with
this horse after keeping him barefooted in a clay pasture (medium - soft
soil with no stones).  His heels have finally started growing downward.  He
graduated to the rocky canyon pasture this week.  I'll put up new pictures
this weekend after the farrier comes to trim...

http://www.redwrench.com/mischorse/Hoof/HoofEvolution.htm

m (aka Michelle Rowe), CO