hijacked address-again!

Fellow Ridecampers,
Excuse the not endurance related intrusion.
It has been brought to my attention that my name is again being used to spam
people with invites to join a game website. This time it is a different
address than I use for ridecamp, so hopefully it is not going out to people
on this list. If you get anything from "me" that's not related to ridecamp
please let me know so I will have more ammunition to pass on in complaints!!
Nancy Mitts