Re: RC: Re: Sponging from the water tank

At 10:38 AM 4/20/00 -0400, you wrote:
follow the ride rules and just some very basic courtesy and common sense towards other riders!

Hmmm - well, isn't one of the basic courtesy rules that you leave things the way you found them?  And if you add horse sweat & ick runoff to the water source, well, doesn't that break that rule?  So seems to me that dirty sponges and  scoop & runoff should always stay out of the water.  Just like closed gates stay closed & open ones opened.

Personally I am going to spend time doing secret Dr Frankenstein scientific gene replacement therapy work in my kitchen shortly & when you next see me on the trail, I will be riding horses with secret genetic replacements, enabling them to suck in enough H2O molecules from the air that they can bypass every water stop and thereby gain time on the rest of you old fashioned-horse riders!  Unfortunately there will be a slight delay since I must wait till the monsoons hit here in July so I can power the Van de Graff  generator with lightening strikes.

After that I will cheerfully accept nominations for the Nobel Prize and of course anyone who would like some gene therapy for their horses (and who would trust me) can just send me lots of money.  I will send you some nice replacement genes by US mail.  Send extra for Priority Mail.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609