Subject: RC:  Re: RE: Re: Toe Length/Low Heel
Author:  "Maggie Mieske" <mmieske@netonecom.net>
Date:    4/19/00 5:17 PM

Hoof grows from the coronet band on down.  We have seen cases where
massaging hoof stuff (of whatever origin) stimulated hoof growth.  I don't
think it's the product so much as it is the actual act of massaging the
coronet band.  Anyone else out there to comment or have any similar
experiences?

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.