Re: best conditioned rider

How can we possibly compete with your sense of humor, Angie?  :)
I'll give it a shot!!!

ATTITUDE:  A 10 being the rider who leaps from their horse, does a jig and
says "When is the next ride again?" and a 0 being the rider who falls off
their horse at the finish, complains about the trail, markings, lack of
water (or too much if it was raining), their "stupid" (or slow or ornery or
lazy or whatever) horse, the "stupid" or "fast" er (than them) riders and
is generally sniveling and whining, gets a 0 on HAIR, CLEANING UP THE VET
CHECK and WALK DOWN THE RUNWAY (doesn't show up for awards because they
can't get the lawnchair unfolded, let alone lift it for which they also get
a big, fat ZERO!).  :)

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.