Dover saddlery and Customer service..

Well ridecampers I have to add some comments here...
first and foremost I have never ordered from dover saddlery. So I am not
knocking them! I am going to give each of you a lesson in customer service..
1) the customer is always right.
2) if the customer is wrong see rule one.
3) a customer can make or break you.
4) Customers have the ability to be your best advertising.
5) How you treat a customer today will depend on if you open your doors
tommorrow.
6) not all customers are honest...not all customers are crooks.
7) Be fair, just because that may be worth a certain ammount to you means
nothing to them they want best quality at the cheapest price.
8) it takes a long hard process to get a customer back.
9) be honest.. above all be honest.
Most of you know that Robert and I are taking over some Domino's Pizza
Stores in Kentucky. Let me tell you what you don't know...
Store number one has done $20,000.00 in sales now barely breaks $7,000.00
store number two has done $15,000.00 in the past barely breaks $6,000.00
store number three has done $18,500.00 in the past and barely breaks
$5,000.00
Now you tell me how customers affect you. We have some major work ahead of
us to get customers Back. They are really great stores have tons of
potential but for us to bring them back will take tons of work. Now you know
why I have put endurance riding on hold.
Carla (packing my Montero to close on our house)
Ansata (hey what about our fooood!)
haley (she won't forget to feed us....she better not!)
Rob (how do we get this thing on the roof?)