Re: Karahty

  I don't know a lot about Karahty as that is why I ask. I checked him
out on my 97' CD and he had 36 1st generation and 7 second generation
and But I do know for sure that Karata seemed like she took alot after
her Dam, Sera Moniet. I have never seen Karathy in person so I could be
wrong, but I liked what I saw in Karata actually spelled Karahda (or
Missy as she used to be called)
  Sera had 4 of his foals. Sierra Sarahty, Miss Karahda Moniet, AAA The
Saracen,Karahtas Moriah, and second generation from Sierra Sarahty is
Sierras Windy.
   Does Dolly have a webpage or E-mail addresss??
Kim

I wonder how many Karahty offspring are out there that have done well in
endurance.  I've seen 2 or 3 young offspring that didn't have the
greatest legs (mares' legs were straight)--narrow & slight toe-out.
Karahty might have been an awesome horse (yes I saw him personally) but
I have yet to see proof that he throws quality on his foals.
Terry