Re: RC: sponging compromise

In a message dated 4/18/00 1:00:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bluewolfranch@yahoo.com writes:

<< Our problem isn't getting the horse to limited
 drinking water here in West Virginia.  More like, it's
 teaching my 4 yo that crossing the streams won't kill
 him.  He seems certain that even the 2" deep season
 stream must be 20' deep!  Thanks goodness he'll
 (grudgingly) cross behind our older fellows and he's
 getting better. >>

Before I moved to my present place (with a river down in the canyon) I had to
haul a long way to school young horses on crossing water--something that was
just part of life in central Idaho where we had more creeks.  But there just
isn't much natural water here to speak of!  :-(

Heidi