Re: RC: sponging compromise

No Linda,

We should encourage rattling scoops. That way we will know when they are
catching up to us during the night :-).  Now if you practice with your
sponge you can hit a two foot diameter mud puddle at a gallop, suck up
all the water and dump it on the hrose - never missing a stride. Try
that with a scoop.

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com