Wizers Karahty -Miss Karahta Moniet

Kim from Placerville.Hi all *LOL New addy ridecamp isn't reconizing yet ArabianFantasys@onemain.com
Hello everyone.
  That reminds me.  Has anyone heard of a mare named Miss Karata Moniet
around? I loved that mare.She was a daughter to my old mare, Sera Moniet
and out of Wizirs Karahty. A beautiful Chestnut mare that was for sale
two years ago, I was so disappointed I was not in the position to
purchase her and she sold to a man who was training her for Endurance.
    Ever since I wished I had purchased that mare, not only because she
was beautiful and had talent, but she was so much like her Dam. And I
miss that now. We retired Sera last year to a home and to tell you the
truth I can't really think about it much now, I don't think she is
around anymore. She was 30 this year and we had her in such a great
health!!!! She was even still being ridden around. The sweetest mare I
know, I loved that mare. I saw that in Missy.
    Sera had I think a few foals from Wizer Karahty. How is he doing
btw,anyone know?
    ANyhow, yack yack yack *LOL  Sorry about that ;)
Please E-mail me if anyone has seen that mare around and knows how she
is doing! I'm curious to know how she is.
Warmly,
Kim
Placerville,CA

wendy lumbert wendyl@jps.net
If anyone out there knows of or has a Karahty gelding for sale,
I am looking for one. Must be 6 or older, under saddle, and
at least 15H. (purebred arabian)  Thank you.     wendy
(email me at  wendyl@jps.net )