Re: RC: Wish me luck, I can really use some

I don't think this advice should be a problem for Maryanne Lif . . .
remember, she lives in the land of the Bedouins, who originated the proverb,
"Trust in God . . . but tether your camel . . ."   LOL

<< Maryanne - As long as you're thinking of adopting various beliefs, maybe
 you should adopt the belief that bad things come in groups of 3.  If so,
 you had your 3 bad things and the point of them (that you can't actively be
 involved with the race) has been taken care of now so you should have no
 further problems as long as you don't borrow a horse to ride or vehicle to
 drive.  Just a theory.  Sounds good to me, but I'm not sure I'd bet money
 on it!  Lif

Trish & King David,
in *&$##%*&^ Michigan, where it is COLD and WET again . . .!!!