Re: JUG

Be careful of some racehorse lytes...some I have seen also contain bicarb
of soda.  I remember we're not supposed to give that to our endurance
horses though this morning for the life of me can't remember the technical
why nots.  I somehow got my hands on a sample of Acculytes last year and
used them on a ride...they were kind of neat.  Smelled fruity.  The horses
loved them.  I am trying my own lyte recipe (gleaned from other endurance
riders) and adding in a powdered microbial called  Quadra Fac 2000... We'll
see how that pans out.  Those who wrote me and said their cookie recipes
went over big at home but not at rides were right...my horses wouldn't even
look at the buggers!!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.