Great Product

 I just got a note that a product that is made here locally in Florida, is
now available across the nation ....and I just had to share it. The product
is called: Calm Coat.  It is a topical oil used for skin problems, healing
rain rot, repeling insects,sunburn,  speeds hair regrowth, speeds healing,
ect.  I am spraying it in small amounts daily to my mares mane and tail....it
is finally growing back! It is made of natural oils including tea tree oil,
eucalyptus, canola oil, PABA.  I have had several patients (human), use this
product on themselves for relief of itching related to " sea lice" ( florida
bugs in the water make you itch like crazy) and for healing shingles!!   I
had one patient on lots of prescription stuff, however it was the calm coat
that gave him the greatest relief. (and dried up the shingles very quickly)
Calm Coat is made by Jennifer Elliot, the owner of Last Chance Ranch. She
rescues abused,neglected horses. So now you know where the money goes.  The
product can be purchased nationally through American Livestock Supply
1 800 356 0700 or www.americanlivestock.com

Kathy and Moriah
Jupiter, Florida (aka bug and fungus haven)