Re: RC: Back on My Pony!

John,
    Spaejari is a lucky fellow to have you in his life...and you to have him.
    Enduring is something at which you have both excelled.
    I don't see that changing for either of you.
    I believe that new things are in the offing for you and because of them
the Spaejari/John Equine/Human Project will evolve into an even greater
symbiosis.
    Good luck, John, in you recovery...
     Frank.