Specialized saddles questions

David Barnard DNLBARNARD2@.COM
Hello to anyone whom has an specialized endurance saddle and has put at least 100 comp. miles on it. Do you likeit? Does it work as well as it seems it should? Any pros and cons. Which type did you get, and what type and position of rigging did you get?Did you try it on differnet horses?Was it easy to change back and fourth? If you are a male and respond which size seat did you choose, I'm 6'ht. 170lbs.and was it the right size for you?I like the concept of this saddle and am much interested in it.So any responses will be greatly appreciated. Thank you,David Barnard in Frederick,Md.