Frum ansater

Deer Ridecamp peeples,
I let Mom get on me bareback 2day. She was still somewhat scared to ride but
she did good.
I stood reel steel for her to get on me, She pud me nekts to a haybale that
was coverd with some plastic noisy stuff. I think it was a booger even tho
it skeered me I stood rok still. We opined the gate and I went thru it. I
wanted to run with MOM because I love to go fast! I am really fast.really I
am super fast!! MOM says I could be a grate ndurantz horse..I got a good
trot. course I am really fast at a gallop. Course that is what hurt mom
before.
We rode around the feeld that I live in. Haley my buddy folloed me and mom.
I trotted slo for mom It made her laff. I went into my pretty show gallup
for her. I think it skared her coss she began tugging at my nose. I have a
sidepool. I slowed down for her. we rode around the field. Haley would
fallow me for some time and then trot up which I thought she was wanting to
race me.. I love to race. I am very veyr fast did I tell you that? So I
would kinda break into a trot again. Mom held on to me and let me trot some.
I was really good mom said and she fed me some treats. Mom had to go help
the cows get back in the field so we didn't ride much longer. My pasture
pals the cows like to go visiting other fields. You wood think they wouldn't
do that since one of them got sent away to mr butchers last weekend..gee
wonder when she is comeing home?
anyways I get to take mom out 2morO dad is gonna ride My buddy haley.
I hope to meet you all someday mom says you all are really a cool bunch of
peeple. thanks for helping mom get back on to ride. I just hope we can go
fast agin one day
Sencerly,
CF Ansata