RE; Toe length

Most TW horses and Higher stepping show horses are shod with more toe for
more action. I had to reset every two weeks at $45 a pop when I was in the
show ring. At the time I had no other expenses other my own. I bartered feed
and training time for cleaning and riding. Gosh how things have changed.
Also I have seen some of the dressage horses being shod and beginning to see
some of them with some serious leg problems. So if the problem aint there
don't start a problem. I would stand my horses legs and feet up to hers
anyday! I have seen some light with Natural balance! I have noticed Haleys
legs and some lameness going away and some huge differences in stride as
well.
Carla (now how about NBS for humans?)
Ansata (bare footin... yeah I am barefootin!)
Haley (check out my new choes and staple!)
Rob (is it me or is Haley a tad faster now?)