Wanted: Lease Horse for Southeast Equestrian Trails Conference

Linda B. Merims lbm@ici.net

Hi, Folks;

I am coming down from Massachusetts to attend the Southeast
Equestrian Trails Conference May 7-10.  The conference organizers
are letting people bring their horses and ride the huge
network of trails around Clemson whenever the attendees
want to take a break from the formal proceedings.

I can't bring a horse down from Massachusetts (I'm flying in
late Sunday night), but I don't want to be left out of all
the fun.

I would like to lease a horse for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
from another one of the conference attendees.  The idea is
you could bring an extra horse in your trailer that I could
use on the trail rides and thereby make back part of the cost
of the conference.  I'd reimburse all the stabling costs, plus
an additional fee.

I'm 5'2".  An intermediate rider.  I would want a solid, unspooky
mount that is pretty much a "no brainer" to rider.  (I want
to enjoy the trails, not improve my riding skills! ;-)  I am
an English-style rider by training and both me and the horse
will be more comfortable if we stick to that style.  I can
bring helmet and boots, but I'd need a saddle, too.

Please contact me at:  lbm@ici.net
I am no longer subscribed to Ridecamp and lbm@ici.net is the
best way to reach me quickly.

Hopefully,