Re: RC: Re 50's for newbies..irresponsibility???

I usually try to keep my opinions to myself and my fingers off the keyboard
in discussions about LD but I would like to remind all of you that there is
another segment of riders who I suspect do LDs for the same reasons that I
do.  Many people has disabilities or disabilitating conditions and 25 or 30
miles is all that they can handle themselves.  While my horses could probably
go further at this point I cannot.  I hope that someday that might change
with all the new medical break throughs happening every day.  Until that time
I personally am very grateful to AERC and the ride managers who put on LDs so
that I can be out there enjoying the companionship of the other riders, my
horses and all that goes with Endruance riding.

Ellen
NADM Farm
Canby, OR