Angie Howard and the whole thing

Well there is two ways to settle this.. You have Angie the Sister that knows
her way and the annoying brother that frankly you want to tell to go sit in
the corner.. well know it is called TIME OUT...
Howard I feel you need to go sit in Time out and think about what is going
on.
We are all happy that Danceline is doing great.
We are all a little tired of the rehashing of what ever happened at Millions
Pines.
I will go further to say when you start to drag the Family in well you are
going to have one Helluva fight on your hands. Women being sworn protectors
of Children and at times their man, will cut into you faster than the Ginsu
knives from Japan will.
I have to defend Angie here.. I wasn't aware of the entire circumstances..
being a woman we dont leave out details. She was very detailed in the events
that happened.
Angies hubby reminds me of mine.. he can smell them a mile away and know
what they are thinking. I have never met the guy and only met Angie once.
But judging from her peers and the way she describes her hubbys feelings he
reminds me of Rob. (my sworn protector)
I have delt with many people in my life. At times I feel like my judgement
has been off and as hubby says I am a bit nieve and trusting. But
Horsepeople are easy to judge.. there are those who care entirely about the
horse, those that care about the money, those who want the limelight but do
no work, those who just do it coss it is fun. There are many that fall under
these titles. I feel like I am in it for the right reasons. I feel like
Angies in it for the right reasons and the long haul.
Howard I haven't panned you out yet but I am beggining to think either you
lost some of the focus or you are in it for the wrong reasons. Is that what
you want your daughter to see?
The only competition you should focus on is your own..
Carla (childless but thinking.....)
Ansata (I just don't understand humans)
Haley (looks to me as if you all should go in the pecking order!)
Rob (watching closely over wifes shoulder)
Haley (