Angie at Million Pines

Lynda Corry lcorry@velaw.com
In a message dated 4/13/00 11:46:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dleblanc@mindspring.com writes:

<< >He IS asking something else: "Will you be further entertained, and love my stories,  if I keep trashing Angie?" Clearly, many in this group will.

 And it seems many would not.  Joking aside, I find public personal attacks objectionable.  If it were purely fiction, then it would provide some conflict, but since it is not, it is plainly rude.

David LeBlanc >>

Tom Ivers Responds:  Actually, both of our statements are personal attacks on Howard. Prudence tells me to just let it go at this point...

  Great idea, Tom; however, I'm going to throw my two cents worth in first, please.  I've known Angie for 12 years, now, and not only is she a good friend, she's a great person.  I don't know Howard at all, except by his posts, and frankly, I think Kathy Mayeda was correct in her own post of 4/13/00.  It's pretty clear to me that Howard is nothing but an e-stalker, regardless of how he may justify his antics.  Heck, just go back and re-read his posts!  Right off the bat, I can't think of too many women (or men, either) who LIKE to be the center of psychotic attention from some obsessive, relentless suitor.  Figuratively and hopefully not literally, Howard's been beating a dead horse.  Time to bury it, Howard.  And in response to his e-mail sent this morning at 6:46 a.m.:  NO WHINING, SOLDIER.  No sympathy for you in this corner!  Take yer licks like a man and an endurance rider, and move on down the trail to other, more pertinent topics.  If you can continue to write without constantly dragging in Angie, witches, booze, or s*x before a ride (ho-hummmm), you'll be more than a one-trick pony and we'll all support your efforts whole-heartedly.  Now... Let's go ridin', y'all!!

Lynda Corry
Houston, Texas