-----Original Message-----
From: Morter [mailto:rmorter@spiritone.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 9:20 PM
To: 'steph@endurance.net'

I am intrested in learning more about endurance riding.  I have been out of
the horse wrold for some time now and currently thinking of buying an
appaloosa.  I showed paint horses several years ago and now want to try the
appaloosa.

I would like to know if there are any endurance rides in Oregon, and get the
information I need to learn about this sport.

You can e-mail me at:

rmorter@spiritone.com

or send me info via the mail to

Nancy Morter