RE: Angie speaks.

Angie, I met you at the convention and asked about Howard among other things.
I remember you wishing he would just drop it.  Howard, it's NOT FUNNY! As the
lady says, if it's fiction, keep it fiction and if it's fact, get 'em
straight!  Your stories are somewhat amusing, but you are nowhere near the
writer that Angie is.  There are lots of other things you can write about.
And you know what?  All of the great writers were NOT drunks. I get tired of
every story having a few bottles in it. jeri