Reality Check Needed.....

Regarding qualification criteria for the 2001 National Championship:  The
way I interpreted the minutes from the Board meeting as published in the new
Endurance News was that ANY ride you participated in between 4/1/2000 and
4/1/2001 and finished in the top 5 of your weight division qualified you for
the NC ride.  PLEASE tell me I read it right???!!!

Okay, making plans to take all my vacation at once and head back east
to ----- er, uh, oops, just WHERE is the ride going to be held?  anybody out
there remember?  and WHEN?  (the 50 of course, I'm too much of a weenie for
100's!)

Kerry and Spiritism (you mean we're in already, awwllright!)