Re: RC: RE: Re: Re: farrier stuff....

In a message dated 04/13/2000 6:24:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
SANDYSROB@aol.com writes:

<< My dream was to find someone who
  also would work with me as a team (I'm really sick of prima donnas who think
  I am too stupid to even be asking them questions). >>

Over many years, I've found that most farriers treated me the same
way...."Listen, lady, who knows how to shoe horses, you or me?"  It must be a
disease or something, because they (most) all have the same attitude.  An ego
problem?  I wish my daughter, who shoes all of our horses, her own, her
sisters' and most of the neighbors' horses could be cloned a thousand times.
She's absolutely great, both technically and personally.

Barbara