Blue Bonnet Classic

Dear Eddie,

Thanks for posting the results for the Blue Bonnet Classic.  We thought
it was a marvelous ride, and are very glad we came.

For the benefit of the rest of you, it was a gorgeous, cool Texas day
(only sponged once all day long, and my twin sister and I took my two
mares on their first 100.  They did fantastically, although they were a
bit puzzled about why we kept asking them to leave camp AGAIN.  The
terrain was great, and it is lovely countryside.  We accomplished
exactly what we set out to do, which was to get them around their first
100 without stressing them out, and we managed that in 14 hours and 41
minutes.  Of course that put us dead last, but at least we finished
before midnight!  And very close to our goal of 7 mph.  I told my horse
on the last loop that she is now in great risk of going to Tevis this
year!

So many thanks to you Eddie, and special thanks to the lovely lady and
her neat horse that was marking with glow sticks right in front of us.
After the morning dark, we sure appreciated those glow sticks!

Anna