Re: RC: Million Pines with Angie

At 09:50 PM 4/12/00 -0400, Howard wrote:
do I take her out of all my stories?  Do I stop writing about her?  Is the deadly bantering between us over?  Or will it continue on till one of us dies?

Oh yes, you must continue.  You can't stop.  That's the rules.  No one gets to weenie out of anything.  That's in one of the invisible rulebooks of endurance.  It's on the same shelf that Paul has his copies (many, many volumes he tells me) of the invisible book "The Wives Manual", written by some obnoxious men, obviously.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES   www.fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Internet Research * Web Design * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609