job

Colleen Clark cc014g@mail.rochester.edu
Hi, I and graduating from college in May and am wondering if anyone is looking for an extra person to ride/train one of their horses for the summer. I have competed in several endurance and CTRs and would be willing to send references.
I will be attending law school in the fall, so can only work for the summer. Please email me if you'd like an extra rider!!
Colleen Clark
Rochester, NY