LD Rides

My first ride was the Tevis Cup in 1967....We didn't even have 50's then....What a help it would have been for horses and riders to go through the drill before the Big Trip!  I have a colt in training now who will do his first LD ride this month.  I think its a great opportunity to let him learn on a fairly easy day....if he has promise, he will have plenty of long days later on....Cheers for the LD.
Sharon Saare