Re: RC: Fwd: RC: Re: Re: "Deadman" Endurance Ride

Endurance has nothing to do with jumping.  I have done both and they are
worlds apart.   Your opinion may be valid but it is only your opinion and
does not make me irresponsible.  I still would not start with LD and I don't
tell my students to do it either.  By the way, three of them became AERC
National Junior Champions and one of them won the Haggin Cup this year at
Tevis.....Maryben