Re: RC: EQUIFresh Electrolytes

In a message dated 4/11/00 9:59:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
truman.prevatt@netsrq.com writes:

<< .EQUIFresh palatable electrolyte tables are easy to administer and 95% of
 > >horses eat them free-choice when offered by hand.
 >
 > I'd be willing to bet money that my horses wouldn't eat them at a ride.

 or enough of them to do any good.

 Truman >>

Goat would!  Carlos had some horse cookies and Goat kept pestering him over
them.  After the second one, Carlos said none of the horses would eat more
than two, Goat, of course would!
He is a world class bum!

Nina