Sponsor needed in NC

Vanessa Viiberg ArabBeauty1988@AOL.com
I've been planning on going on a ride on June 10th in North Carolina.  It is the Carolina Sandhills Endurance Ride and I plan on doing the 25 miler.  Please LMK if you would be willing to sponsor me for this ride.  To get more info on it go to the AERC 2000 ride calender.  I'm a responsible person, and have had a enough years of training to know what I'm doing. If you would like any more specific information on me please feel free to email me.  Thank you for reading.