juniors

FOUR juniors finished the 100 at Bluebonnet last weekend!  Mark Dial, bless
his heart, sponsored four 12-13 year old girls..one unfortunately had to
pull, but the other three finished in fine shape.

Now he got a great award I bet you've never seen presented:
THE NANNY AWARD!!!

This was Mark's first 100, along with Brittany Dial and Amber Burton.
Thanks so much Mark.  I will bring EARPLUGS next time!!!
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms