LD ride discontent....

unsigned LD comment:
 "... my horse only had a ten minute break with me
not bothering her
before we had to be out!"

Did perhaps this rider not understand that the 30
minute hold is a MINIMUM time, not a Max?? She
could have had a full hour if she so chose, and in
more than one post I have read riders recount how
the 'extra few minutes' spent in camp made all the
difference in their horse's attitudes when they
did go out ..........if your horse needs 45
minutes to eat instead of 30  - its up to YOU to
decide that!!

Susan
forever grateful that I found Ridecamp so that
when my baby is old enough we can attend rides
with Knowledge while gaining Experience!!