New EQUIFresh

Has anybody used the new EQUIFresh palatable electrolyte tablets for horses?
There are very new on the market (March 2000) according to the manufacturer.
I have a label and brochure forthcoming from the manufacturer.   I am going
to order them through my feedstore if anyone is interested, will have the
price later today.  The come in a container of 60 x 5 gram tablets.   The
manufacturer claims that 95% of horses will eat them free-choice when
offered by hand.  I thought it was worth a try, gosh if I could eliminate
the syringe I'd be one happy gal :)

Dawna Bynum-Boyd, CPA
Perkins & Company, P.C.
(503)221-7581