No Frills-50

Let me tell you the inclement weather was greatly overshadowed by the
wonderful ride, good food, friendly people and wonderfully marked trails.
This was my first 50 and am very proud of my mare and how well she did.
Mark your calenders and try to attend it next year and also the OD 25/50/l00
in June and the Fort Valley Ride in October.  This was the first time for
this trail and it was truly beautiful.  You could see several different
bends of the Shenandoah River in more than one place.  Congrats to all who
attempted and finished.

Peace, Karen & Flight
       Mt. Jackson, VA