The Posse Ride

I don't think people are as angry about weather or not the riders were right
or wrong but about the fact that they showed no interest in the well being
of the injured man after the event.
Lets assume that the riders could not have avoided the accident that
happened, well then we would be able to assume that all the flames are
unwarranted. But if we consider the fact that the riders never came to the
scene off the accident to see how the injured man was doing then in my
opinion they deserve the flames they are getting, albeit for the wrong
reason.

Celeste (South Africa: sticking her nose in from across the sea!)