RE: RE: Worm

The problematic message was from Sandy Bolinger.  My system flagged the message and a window popped up to say "An ActiveX control on this page is not safe...

Cindy
-----Original Message-----
From: John A. Teeter [mailto:johnt@fsr.com]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 5:46 PM
To: Echo Pompilius
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: RE: Worm

I just checked the archives and didn't find any trace of the mentioned item. I don't think that trumans mail carried it (as a full un-modified binary version of the mail which was received from truman by the redistribution server is available to me). also, the version of truman's mail which I received didn't have any attachments.

You're right about keeping virus stuff current tho.  wonder where you're attachement did come from?

johnt