endurance resources

I am putting together a "resource" list of books, magazines and websites,
etc. to include in the packet for our distance clinic this weekend.
Besides the obvious (endurance.net and AERC's site), could you guys e-mail
me privately with your recommendations and be specific about author and the
exact name of the book?  Also, any websites you might recommend.  Thanks!!
So far, I have Nancy Loving's book Go The Distance because I own it (I HAVE
read others on loan but can't think of all of them and the exact
titles....Lew Hollander's book, Donna Snyder-Smith...), Trail Blazer
magazine and of course, they would get EN if they joined AERC.  I have also
included our region's websites (UMECRA, GLDRA).  Thanks for your help
folks!!  :)

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.