Re: RC: Fw: CTR: Fw: National Legislation Alert!

At 10:21 PM 4/8/00 -0400, Barbara wrote:
In a message dated 04/08/2000 3:55:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time, dpwg@juno.com
writes:

<< Is this another attempt by greedy
 agriculture interests to farm the rail right-of-way.   >>

I would say there are some businesses a great deal more greedy than farmers.

I'm thinking that the original poster was likely referring to the big commercial agribusiness agricultural interests, not farmers who are in business for themselves.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES   www.fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Internet Research * Web Design * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609